What information we collect:
When you complete one of our online forms, place an order via our shop, or contact us at S.P.E.W, we collect and process some of your personal data. To comply with data protection regulations, we are committed to keeping that information/data collected safe and protected. The data we collect and process is as follows:
- Identity Data which may include first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth;
- Contact Data which might include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers, or social media usernames if you contact us via platforms such as Instagram or Twitter;
- Financial Data if you place an order with us including bank account and payment card details/PayPal details;
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you via our website;
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
Our site uses a secure server and the software within it protects your information whenever you place an order. This software encrypts all the information you input before it is sent to us, which minimises the risk of data being intercepted by third parties. How we use your personal information:
We use certain trusted third parties to provide services to our business such as printing services and delivery companies. In order for us to fulfil any orders that you place with us we will need to share some of your personal details such as your name, address and contact number, with these third parties. Please be assured that your information will never be made public and will only be passed on to those third companies in order to fulfil your order. We use your personal information for the following:
- To process your orders via our online shop;
- To contact you regarding your order, including emailing confirmation of purchase;
- To take secure payment for your order via credit/debit card or PayPal transaction;
- To pass on to our outsourced third party printing company in order to fulfil your order;
- To pass on to third party delivery companies in order to ship your order;
- To add your order to our business administration records;
- To receive any reviews you would like to give us and publically share these via our website and social media platforms for other potential clients to read;
- To understand and analyse our customer demographic for marketing purposes;
- To inform and produce new works of art for exhibition and publication;
- to ask for a copy of data we hold about you and have inaccuracies corrected;
- to ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data. Asides exceptional circumstances (for example where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will delete your personal information upon request;
- to make a complaint your local data protection authority should you have any concerns over the way in which we process personal information.
- To make a request in relation to any of your rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- number of visitors to our Website;
- pages visited while on the Website and time spent per page;
- page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks and browsing methods;
- websites where visitors have come from and where they go afterwards;
- page response times and any download errors;
- other technical information relating to end user device, such as IP address or browser plug-in.
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you. We aim to respond as soon as practicable but within one month at the latest. We do not charge a fee to respond to your request:
Our Website also uses website analytics, including Google Analytics, to evaluate and improve our Website, personalise your experience and to offer the best, most accessible service possible to all our visitors. To find out more about Google Analytics and to learn how to opt out, please visit:
When you visit our Website, these analytics service providers may collect the following data, which will almost always be anonymised and aggregated before reporting back to us:
We process this information to understand how visitors use our Website and to compile statistical reports regarding that activity (for example, your IP address is used to approximate the country from which you access our Website, and we aggregate this information together, so we know that, for example, most of the visitors to our Website come from Germany). This processing is crucial to the running of our online business and we therefore undertake such monitoring in the pursuit of our legitimate interests in improving our Website to provide a better service and source of information to visitors. This information is not used to develop a personal profile of you.
I, Spike Dennis or the Sustainable People Eaters of the World (aka S.P.E.W), am the data controller. This means that I determine the purposes for which, and the way in which personal data are processed. As a data controller I will comply with all applicable data protection laws. Should you have concerns about the way we process your data or would like us to stop processing your data please contact me at email@example.com.